---Large scale human cancer metastasis related gene expression studies, facilitate metastasis-related data query and analysis.
The cancer metastasis is the spread of advanced cancer from where they start to other part of human body. The HCMDB could facilitate cancer researchers to query genes, browse experiments and examine expression profile as well as DEG (Differentially expressed genes) network.
Users could easily use HCMDB database by entering gene symbol/ID, filtering cancer type or searching literature keywords, the query result is simple and directly understandable.
The search result is directly visible, including heatmap, network, etc.
Users could upload their own dataset and select relevant datasets in HCMDB for comparative analysis.
1. Integrated and automatic query and search.
2. Specific subject of human cancer metastasis.
3. Resourceful literatures library for metastasis study.
---Collected and reanalyzed the data from TCGA
The TCGA-derived database mainly includes data types of gene expression, somatic mutation, correlation network of gene expression, clinical data, etc.
Systematically integrate dataset from TCGA. Supports multiple data types, with data normalization and standardization for the TCGA datasets, construct comprehensive genomic database for 33 types of cancer.
The TCGA-derived database supplies abundant analysis, integrates genomic data with clinical data, in order to discovery original, canonical clinical cancer study result.
1. Support multiple data types, quick import of mass data, fast cancer genomics database construction.
2. Systematically support conjoint analysis combining clinical and genomics data.
3. With the complement of the database, generate consisting yield of scientific finding.
---DNA methylation, gene expression and the correlation of methylation and gene expression as well as clinical data from TCGA and GEO.
DNA methylation is an important epigenetic regulation mean of gene transcription, plays a significant role in oncogenesis, thus human cancer methylation database is extremely important for cancer researcher.
DNA methylation of Illumina Methylation 450k array from TCGA and GEO were collected and normalized for following analysis.
The methylation level represented by probe intensity was presented in different region.
Correlation analysis between DNA methylation and gene expression.
Hierarchical clustering in different cancers.
1. Multiple data source and integrated analysis.
2. Reveal the correlation between DNA methylation and gene expression.
3. Integrated survival analysis combining methylation data and clinical data.
4. Visualized genome browser for DNA methylation level.